Saturday, November 12, 2011

Eyeglass Holders For Every Room

I love eyeglass holders.....
I have one for every room and then some.
This is my ever-growing collection
 I want to be able to put my hands on a pair of glasses instantly....wherever I am....because it is soooo annoying not being able to see.  I used to have perfect vision....this getting older thing is hard to get used to.....but better than the alternative......ha ha
I just found a new one at a yard sale but it's a little beat up so I decided to give it a quick little face lift.
with this
 and this



I have tons of these foamy stickers in my stock.  They are perfect for my granddaughters little fingers to peel and stick onto all sorts of craft items.  They love them.
I picked one that was the least kid-like....a leaf....and stuck it on.
I taped up the inside with painters tape so as not to ruin the red velvet inside.
Then just spray painted with Rust-oleum Hammered Paint & Primer In One, in Rosemary which is a pitted metal with a gray-green tint....Love it!
Here is the next project I'll be working on.....can't wait to get started.  I found 2 of these at a sale for $25.00!

What a SCORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always thrilled to receive comments and read every single one of them!